Become a better PADI Instructor with this online course. Every PADI IDC and IE topic covered. Videos, Presentations, quizzes and mock exams all in simple format.
PADI IDC and IE Preparation course
Become a better PADI Instructor IDC and IE Dive Theory
- Every topic, every subject on the IDC/IE exams covered
- 14 videos explain simple and easy ways to answer questions
- 700 Questions in all. Very similar to what you’ll find on your final exams
- Monitor your progress. 193 Quiz questions to check your knowledge along the way
- 5 mock dive theory exams, all with the same content and same format as those you’ll find on your PADI IDC
- 5 mock standards exam. All based on the latest 2021 PADI Instructor Manual, again with the same content and format as your final exams
- All Quiz and mock exam questions are both imperial and metric
- 29 presentation slides
- Each Quiz question has added explanation for the correct answer
- Join others on the Prior Knowledge Facebook page
- No topic or subject from the PADI IDC/IE exam missed out
More details HERE ……………………….. SIGN up HERE
Become a better PADI Instructor - Course Schedule
Become a better PADI Instructor Teaching in Pool and Class
- How to teach in pool and class
- Student centred teaching
- Instructor update
- Prepare for PADI IDC/IE
- Natural buoyancy
- Allow people to learn
- Positive Coaching
- Classroom teaching
- Classroom teaching presentations
- How people learn
- Lots of psychology
- Be the Best Instructor!
Everything changed in Steve’s life back in July 1992. That’s when he became a PADI Instructor.
To say it changed his life is an understatement. Because his passion is to help other scuba divers reach the highest goals of their dreams.
He became a PADI Course Director in October 2000. That led to the study of psychology that transformed his IDCs.
They became more like life coaching sessions. Consequently, hundreds of current PADI Instructors are enjoying the success of helping others to learn.
Steve’s passion led him to developing a Coaching Academy for PADI professionals. Here people learn how to coach their students by allowing them to learn. That way, they can’t do anything other than learn using their own preferred learning style.
Steve has been awarded Platinum Status for 12 consecutive years. He started up his own PADI 5 star centre, has managed large dive centres in Egypt and Indonesia. And has issued over 5,700 PADI certifications. Mostly at professional level.
Janet Prior is a PADI Master Instructor and together with Steve has gained a lot of experience.
She learns so much from the people that they both teach. Every single person has had an influence on the way that she teaches people.
Progressive Teaching Techniques
Over the years, Janet has designed many wonderful teaching methods and techniques. She discuses these new ideas with Steve and before long they are then incorporated into their courses.
When people hear of these ideas, there’s always a “penny dropping” moment. In their hearts, they’ve always known that these techniques are correct. It’s so obvious. But, as it’s never been pointed out they’ve never taught like this.
Often the paradox is that when checked against PADI Standards and Performance Requirements, these methods often sit more closely with those words than standard practice.
Caring and loving
Janet loves nothing more than helping people to overcome any hurdles in their training. She has unlimited patience and has a wonderful way of explaining things. Oh, and she is lovely.